Friday, January 20, 2012

Where the Magic Happens

Where the magic happens..

Today I was thinking about how I am going to modify my chicken coop. The interior is much too dark and just too stuffy for me personally. I was also lamenting the fact that I was going to have to mow the lawn soon if I didn't get a chicken tractor up and running pronto. So renovation blue prints aside, I got to work..

  It doesn't look like much, but to me, its a pardon from mowing the lawn! I found some old fence pieces that I wired together and strapped some chicken wire to the ends... et voila!  A chicken tractor. All I have to do is slide this thing anywhere I want and put some chickens inside it to mow down the clover. Its my green way of mowing. er... not mowing ;)



In action
Mowing the lawn

Don't worry, they had shade, water and food at all times.. :)

Have a wonderful day you amazing person, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment